About the role
Under limited supervision, provides general administrative support for the Real Estate Management Team. Assists with tenant and vendor customer service.
What you’ll do
- Performs a broad range of administrative tasks for assigned staff including but not limited to phone support, draft, preparation and distribution of correspondence, expense reporting, calendar and scheduling, meeting coordination, filing and copying, etc.
- Maintains tenant, vendor and property files, including insurance certificates, lease abstracts, etc. in accordance with prescribed standards.
- Works with Building Technician staff and vendors to compile a list of maintenance items. May open work orders. Coordinates and monitors status of work assigned to vendors.
- Coordinates tenant events and appreciation. Assists with publication and dispersing of tenant newsletter.
- May initiate rent collections correspondence and phone contact with tenant where permitted by state regulations.
- Assists with budget preparation by researching costs for supplies and services and acquiring bids as advised. Follow bid process guidelines. Assists with preparations of monthly and quarterly management reports.
- Assists with preparation of Common Area Maintenance (CAM) dues, invoices and related correspondence.
- Coordinate accounts payable and accounts receivable. Codes invoices for payment, inputs into accounting system and forwards original invoices to accounting for payment.
- May be assigned additional duties.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- May provide informal assistance such as technical mentorship and/or training to coworkers.
- May coordinate work and assign tasks.
- What you’ll need
- To succeed in this role, an individual should be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma/general education degree (GED) and a minimum of three years of related experience or training.
- Certificates and/or Licenses
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.
Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
Ability to understand and carry out general instructions. Ability to solve problems in standard situations; Requires basic analytical skills.
Other Skills and Abilities
Intermediate to sophisticated skills with Microsoft Office Suite
- CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the worlds largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2022 revenue). We have approximately 115,000 employees (excluding Turner & Townsend employees) serving clients in more than 100 countries!
- We offer a wide range of benefits including 401k, company paid holidays and paid time off